She sent her son to the shower, but found him covered in blood – Now She Warns All Parents To Pay Attention To This Detail In The Toilet

“I heard his scream and rushed to the toilet so to find him lying on the floor covered with blood” the mother tells.

One ordinary showering did not end good. Megan Tilbury of Perth sent her four-year-old son, Cruz, to take a shower before bedtime until she laid bedding on his bed. Suddenly she heard breaking glass sound and a childish cry.

“I heard his scream and rushed to find him covered with hearts lying on a blood-stained floor,” the mother tells the media.

exploding shower glass injured child

The child was transferred to a hospital and ended up with serious injuries, but fortunately they were not dangerous for his life. He received lacerations (which would require plastic surgeon intervention) on both hands, on his head, chest and muscle damage on his arm – the plastic surgeon was happy that the boy had gone through only this and had no eye damage.




“He did not even touch the glass from the shower cabin, it exploded by itself,” said the mother, adding that the toilet was restored 18 months ago.

injures from glass explosions to child arm

“He did not even touch the glass from the shower cabin, it exploded by itself,” said the mother, adding that the rest was restored 18 months ago.

Interestingly, the same craftsman who installed the shower cabin also installed the glass fence in their yard around the pool that also exploded earlier.

Reading about the case, many craftsman called on the mother to help her, and they just explained what had happened. As they argue, the person who set up the shower cabin did not put bumps between the glass and the tiles – and it ended catastrophically.

We hope you found this article useful and share it with your friends and family. Sharing is caring.




Facebook Comments